Scroll down below for the setlist and any video highlights that pop up. Saturday night’s Billy Strings sit-in was a nice big surprise, for sure. For the final show, the band welcomed Todd Snider for a bunch of tunes to close out the second set.
Never Miss a Sunday Show!
Widespread Panic @ Ryman Auditorium, Nashville 8.25.19
Set I: Let’s Get The Show On The Road, Hope In A Hopeless World, This Part of Town, Lawyers Guns & Money, Life As A Tree, Pilgrims, Trouble, Steven’s Cat, Nobody’s Loss, Climb To Safety
Set II: Protein Drink / Sewing Machine, Somewhere In Time, Surprise Valley > Genesis > Surprise Valley, Many Rivers To Cross, Desperados Waiting For A Train*, Jesus Was A Capricorn*, The Waker*
Encore: C. Brown, Blight, End of the Show
* w/ Todd Snider on guitar and vocals
– ‘Let’s Get The Show On The Road’ LTP 6/24/18 Red Rocks (48 shows)
– ‘Somewhere In Time’ LTP 2/19/12 Aspen (394 shows); 2nd time played; Los Lobos tune
– ‘Many Rivers To Cross’ LTP 12/29/16 Nashville (97 shows)
– ‘Desperados Waiting For A Train’ First Time Played (Guy Clark orginal)
– ‘Jesus Was A Capricorn’ First Time Played (Kris Kristofferson original)
– ‘Life As A Tree’ believed to be a new original JB debuted during a talent show at his local country club August ’18 (watch video); Tonight is the first time played with Panic
– Entire show with Edie Jackson, ASL interpreter