Michelle Wolf delivered the comedic portion of the Correspondents’ Dinner last night. And she really took no prisoners and as a comedy routine people will be talking about this one for ages. Featuring some insanely uncomfortable take-downs of Sarah Huckabee Sanders while sitting just five feet from her, and that’s really not even the worst parts.
I really don’t want to give anything anyway before you press play below, but read on past the YouTube embed if you want to read some thoughts (with spoilers of the routine, obviously).
This is epic. Watch it below.
Okay, wow. Let’s digest this one a bit. Here are some of my favorite parts of the routine:
– “Craft stores are doing great in the era of Trump”… lol amazing. She breaks the fourth wall here, too, referencing the fact that they may have wanted to decide on a cleaner comedian for the evening.
– Jake Tapper’s face in bed?! Now all of America gets to imagine that.
– Wait until the minute she praises Trump for having a “refreshing quality” of sticking to his word. LOL omg.
– Hitting the President as someone who isn’t rich? Brilliant.
– Setting up the room then knocking them down with the fact that they’re all profiting off the Presidential crisis we’re experiencing? A perfect turn. And not something that can be overlooked.
– She even finds a chance to mention the Flint water crisis on her way off the mic.