Fire Breaks Out at Coachella Night One

Last night a fire broke out at Coachella near the camping showers, and as you can see from the video above it was definitely a dangerous situation that could have escalated further.

The fire, at a mobile shower unit at the Empire Polo Club grounds, was reported at 2:06 a.m. local time, Riverside County Fire Department said. Four engines responded to the scene, near the center of the venue.

Luckily no one was hurt, but this is the type of thing that can shut down a festival early unless it’s remedied.

Coachella day two begins soon and you can stream the action from home via YouTube.