Fans of indie rock in Toronto are in for a treat on the weekend of June 7-8, as the Field Trip Music Festival
Read on for the press release from the fest as well as the lineup announced so far. Tickets are on sale already so jump on it before the cheap seats sell out.
Notably, Field Trip will host the return of beloved Guelph icons Constantines, with 2014 marking a special 11th anniversary of their seminal album Shine A Light.
Internationally recognized Toronto outfits will also be on full display including Fucked Up, BADBADNOTGOOD, Kevin Drew, Do Make Say Think, Austra and many, many more making Field Trip’s 2014 lineup the summer’s most interesting and eclectic.
And, like last year – Field Trip will program well beyond music – with a focus on highlighting the community’s best culinary offerings, as well as collaborative explorations on the themes of art, photography, technology, fashion and more.
Families are welcome and encouraged. Kids 12 and under get in free.
FIELD TRIP 2014 TICKET INFORMATION
PRE-SALE: WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 19 | 10AM – 10PM EST
Limited $99.50 WEEKEND PASSES on sale exclusively via FieldTripLife.com (via CrowdSurge). While quantity lasts.
FRIDAY FEBRUARY 21 | 10AM EST
* $125 General Admission weekend (two-day) passes on sale at FieldTripLife.com via Ticketmaster and through Toronto independent retailers Rotate This (801 Queen W) and Soundscapes (572 College).
* Children 12 years old and under are admitted for free with an adult ticket holder.
* $75 GA and $125 VIP Single Day tickets will be made available for sale at a later date.
VIP PASSES INCLUDE
* Raised viewing area with available seating
* Priority entry at main gates
* Shaded area
* Grass seating available
* VIP beverage pricing
* Exclusive food vendors and Field Trip inspired snacks
* Air-conditioned washrooms
* Unlimited free packaged water
Gates at 12PM
Two Stages / Rain or Shine
BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE
HALF MOON RUN
DO MAKE SAY THINK
A TRIBE CALLED RED
REUBEN AND THE DARK