NIN’s ‘Head Like A Hole’ Mashed with ‘Call Me Maybe’, the Internet Breaks
[Via Animal New York]
If this is us getting what we deserve, then I must ask, what did we do? Someone please explain. Call us…maybe?
It’s hard to look right,
Black as your soul
I’d rather die than give you control.
But here’s my number,
So call me, maybe?
Wesley grew up in coastal Georgia and is a former resident of The Music City and the Big Easy where he helped get Live Music Blog: NOLA off-the-ground, managing it in New Orleans through Jazz Fest 2012. Hodges is now an attorney living amongst THE CALIFORNIANS in West LA. His favorite artists include My Morning Jacket, Pink Floyd, Sigur Rós, Widespread Panic, Futurebirds, The Allman Brothers Band, Dr. Dog, Tame Impala, Anders Osborne, Monster Rally, Radiohead and Bobby & The Midnites. Daft Punk is actually playing at his house tonight and you're invited.
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)