Vampire Weekend’s New Album out May 7th in the US
*Update & Editor’s Note: The Album titles now appears to be a well-developed hoax by a fan. Vampire Weekend’s third album is finished and due May 6th and 7th, but no title, album cover or tracklist have been confirmed by the band. More as it develops…
Check out a new track via Team Vampire Weekend called “Arms”:
Vampire Weekend released the title of their upcoming third album as
Lemon Sounds today along with this teaser trailer. The album is due May 7th in the States from XL Recordings.
- 05/06/2013 • Austin City Limits 2013: The Cure, Depeche Mode, KoL, Atoms for Peace, Muse and More
- 02/19/2013 • Firefly Music Festival 2013: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tom Petty, Vampire Weekend and more
- 02/04/2013 • Sasquatch 2013 Lineup Announced: Mumford & Sons, Postal Service, Sigur Rós, Primus 3D and more
- 02/28/2012 • Pitchfork Music Festival: Final Lineup Posted!
- 03/08/2010 • Video: Vampire Weekend on Saturday Night Live
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More
- 05/17/2013 • WEBCAST: Hangout Music Fest 2013 on MTV.com
- 05/16/2013 • NEW MUSIC: Queens of the Stone Age Debut “If I Had A Tail”