David Bowie May Play One Show in Support of New Album
Rolling Stone just posted a lengthy Q&A with Producer Tony Visconti where he talks in depth about David Bowie’s recently announced new album “The Next Day” (Available March 12th) and offers some insight on Bowie’s plans for the future.
“I spoke to him two days ago and he said, “I’m really adamant I’m not gonna do a tour.” And he said, “If I might, I might do one show.”” –Visconti on David Bowie’s Future Plans
Check out the full Q&A here.
About the author
Aaron is originally from the east coast (Warren, MA) but currently resides on the West Side in Santa Monica, CA working as an editor for the Fox Sports Network. Besides live music (Phish, Wilco, Bill Frisell), he appreciates street art, photography, Wes Anderson films, and traveling. Follow him on twitter and instagram.
- 05/13/2013 • WATCH: Astronaut Chris Hadfield Performs “Space Oddity” in Outer Space
- 02/26/2013 • VIDEO: David Bowie Releases “The Stars (Are Out Tonight)” starring Tilda Swinton
- 01/08/2013 • Happy Birthday to David Bowie from David Bowie: New Album Announced, New Single Released
- 10/16/2012 • Record Store Day’s Black Friday Specials for 11/23
- 11/22/2011 • VIDEOS: Dumpstaphunk @ Masquerade Atlanta 11/10/11
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)