PHOTOS: HARD Day of the Dead 2012
The sold-out 2012 HARD Day of the Dead festival proved the go-to destination for L.A. electronic music fans once again as the Día de los Muertos themed event brought the bass, the costumes, and the 35,000 people wearing them to Los Angeles Historic Park. Highlighted by performances from Zeds Dead, Foreign Beggars, Major Lazer, Crookers, and festival capstone Justice. HARD events booked the winning combination and spared no expense in transforming the downtown park to four stages of fog, lights, and the dancing dead.
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More
- 05/17/2013 • WEBCAST: Hangout Music Fest 2013 on MTV.com
- 05/16/2013 • NEW MUSIC: Queens of the Stone Age Debut “If I Had A Tail”