PHOTOS: HARD Day of the Dead 2012
The sold-out 2012 HARD Day of the Dead festival proved the go-to destination for L.A. electronic music fans once again as the Día de los Muertos themed event brought the bass, the costumes, and the 35,000 people wearing them to Los Angeles Historic Park. Highlighted by performances from Zeds Dead, Foreign Beggars, Major Lazer, Crookers, and festival capstone Justice. HARD events booked the winning combination and spared no expense in transforming the downtown park to four stages of fog, lights, and the dancing dead.
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)