CONCERT RECAP: White Denim plus Maps and Atlases @ One Eyed Jacks – 11/7/12
With everyone in quite a ecstatic mood after witnessing some pure melodic bliss, it was time – once and for all – to experience the jammy yet calculated glory that is White Denim. This Austin-based quartet really has it all, they have the way and the truth. When White Denim traverses the terrain of rock and then dips into jam-stand harmony, the audience feels something more intimate than they generally do when watching any other band. Basically, they have brought something new to the musical table, they are a source yet untapped by our generation of noise-makers. If you’re a musician, you envy this kind of performance, the perfection of quick changes and enormous creativity, of sweet and joyful madness.
- 04/23/2013 • It’s Jazz Fest Time In New Orleans
- 04/07/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Allah-Las @ Circle Bar, New Orleans 4/2/13
- 11/27/2012 • CONCERT RECAP: Big Gigantic w/ Crizzly @ House of Blues NOLA 11/16/12
- 11/19/2012 • CONCERT RECAP: Dr. Dog @ Tipitina’s, New Orleans 11/15/12
- 11/12/2012 • CONCERT RECAP: Generationals @ Tipitina’s Uptown, NOLA 11/3/12
- 05/24/2013 • PHOTOS / VIDEOS: Colin Stetson @ Museum of Fine Arts, Boston 5/9/13
- 05/23/2013 • WATCH: Prince – “Let’s Go Crazy -> FixUrLifeUp -> Let’s Go Crazy” @ Billboard Music Awards 2013
- 05/22/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Devendra Banhart @ Regency Ballroom, SF 5/21/13
- 05/22/2013 • TOUR DATES: Ty Segall Announces Summer 2013 Dates
- 05/22/2013 • DAFT PUNK WATCH: RS Cover Story, Remixes Announced, Hear “Horizon” Bonus Track
Comments are closed.