PREVIEW: White Denim @ One Eyed Jacks, NOLA 11/7/12
Ladies and gents, this is something that we here at the LMB Nola think-tank have been anticipating ever since we heard the glorious announcement that White Denim would be gracing the New Orleans rock-faithful with their presence at One Eyed Jacks. This Austin-based (now) four piece is truly something to behold, with enigmatic yet perfectly precise rock and roll dipped in the naughty, delicious gravy of psychedelia. With a plethora of new songs released last year, (full-length album, D, and the shorter-but-just-as-lovely Takes Place in Your Work Space), the band has an enormous catalogue to bring to your ears, with each lick and tick bringing pure joy. Are you ready for a performance that’ll stick to your lobes for years to come? I think so, and we’ll see you there.
- 04/23/2013 • It’s Jazz Fest Time In New Orleans
- 04/07/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Allah-Las @ Circle Bar, New Orleans 4/2/13
- 11/27/2012 • CONCERT RECAP: Big Gigantic w/ Crizzly @ House of Blues NOLA 11/16/12
- 11/19/2012 • CONCERT RECAP: Dr. Dog @ Tipitina’s, New Orleans 11/15/12
- 11/12/2012 • CONCERT RECAP: White Denim plus Maps and Atlases @ One Eyed Jacks – 11/7/12
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)
Comments are closed.