PHOTOS: Spiritual Rez @ Arch Street Tavern Hartford, CT 10/19/12
The guys over at Nectar’s Presents brought together beloved reggae/funk group Spiritual Rez with support from Seed at The Arch Street Tavern in Connecticut’s capital city of Hartford on Friday night. Seed is a four-piece band that sprouted up in Eastern CT about four years ago. They hit the ground running in the live and local scene all over the state. Between the first time I had seen them to now, their fan base has certainly grown. They wooed us with their funk rock style (if you will) for about an hour closing their set with a little Michael Jackson “Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough.” Once Spiritual Rez took stage, my feet didn’t stand a chance at rest for the remainder of the evening. They laid out their usual reggae tracks laced with dance and funk and all the stuff in between. They are moving along on a little east coast tour. They hit Nectar’s up in Burlington, VT last night and will make appearances in MA, NY and PA in the next coming weeks….
Dana Montanari started contributing to LMB in late 2011 and came out strong with reviews of bands like Foo Fighters, moe., Marco Benevento Trio, Conspirator, and Dave Matthews Band. She's getting into live music photography also and likes to dabble her spirited reviews with photo sets that capture the mood of the evening...
Read her reviews and see her photos here.
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)