Rolling Stones Announce 50th Anniversary Shows & Greatest Hits Album
The Rolling Stones announced plans to tour in support of their 50th Anniversary and the release of a greatest hits collection, GRRR! The band will play their first show in five years at London’s O2 Arena on November 25th and another show there on November 29th. For the United States, Mick Jagger and Co. will play two shows at New Jersey’s Prudential Center on December 13th and 15th. The Stones will release GRRR!, a greatest hits collection on November 13th. The collection includes the first new song (“Doom and Gloom”) by the Stones in seven years. Check out the video announcement after the jump.
Tickets for the two Jersey shows go on sale Friday, October 26th. Ticket prices range from $95 to $750. And no, that’s not a typo.
About the author
Aaron is originally from the east coast (Warren, MA) but currently resides on the West Side in Santa Monica, CA working as an editor for the Fox Sports Network. Besides live music (Phish, Wilco, Bill Frisell), he appreciates street art, photography, Wes Anderson films, and traveling. Follow him on twitter and instagram.
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)