Austin City Limits’ New Season Kicks Off Tonight with Radiohead
The popular one-hour music program Austin City Limits released their schedule for their 38th season on PBS. Tonight the show premieres with a full hour of Radiohead from their King of Limbs tour. Next week on October 13th it’s Bon Iver and in the coming weeks LMB favorites Dr. Dog, Punch Brothers, The Shins and Alabama Shakes. Check out the full TV schedule and a few video previews.
Season 38 Schedule (First Half):
Episode 1 – October 6th : Radiohead
Episode 2 – October 13th : Bon Iver
Episode 3 – October 20th : Bonnie Raitt with Mavis Staples
Episode 4 – October 27th : The Shins & Dr. Dog
Episode 5 – November 3rd : The Civil Wars & Punch Brothers
Episode 6 – November 10th : Americana Music Festival 2012 (Alabama Shake, Carolina Chocolate Drops, Richard Thompson, Bonnie Raitt)
Episodes 7-12 will air in Spring of 2013.
Preview of Radiohead performing “Morning Mr. Magpie” :
Preview of Bon Iver performing “Towers” :
Don’t forget to check your local listings and set your DVR/Season Pass!
- 10/19/2012 • FESTIVAL RECAP: Austin City Limits Festival 2012
- 10/10/2012 • FESTIVAL PREVIEW: Austin City Limits Music Festival 2012
- 09/28/2011 • PREVIEW @LMBNOLA: Skrillex Mothership Tour Drops Down Friday @ The Sugar Mill
- 09/24/2011 • @LMBNOLA: Voodoo Experience 2011: The Weird, The Awesome & The Macabre
- 06/19/2013 • WATCH: Dehaan aka Metallica Perform “Kill ‘Em All” In Full @ Orion Fest
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify