Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong Freaks Out, Smashes Guitar, Doesn’t “Heart Radio”
Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong wasn’t very happy in Vegas last night when the
25-year old band’s set was cut from an already-short 45 minutes to 25 minutes so (according to video below) Usher could have more time. Beware, expletives galore.
*Update: On Sunday, E! News reported via his rep that “Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong is seeking treatment for substance abuse.” “Green Day would like everyone to know that their set was not cut short by Clear Channel and to apologize to those they offended at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas. The band regretfully must postpone some of their upcoming promotional appearances.”
Wesley grew up in coastal Georgia and is a former resident of The Music City and the Big Easy where he helped get Live Music Blog: NOLA off-the-ground, managing it in New Orleans through Jazz Fest 2012. Hodges is now an attorney living amongst THE CALIFORNIANS in West LA. His favorite artists include My Morning Jacket, Pink Floyd, Sigur Rós, Widespread Panic, Futurebirds, The Allman Brothers Band, Dr. Dog, Tame Impala, Anders Osborne, Monster Rally, Radiohead and Bobby & The Midnites. Daft Punk is actually playing at his house tonight and you're invited.
- 02/07/2013 • Fans Getting Antsy, Fake Hangout Fest Posters Begin Flooding In
- 10/08/2012 • Green Day Cancels 2012 Voodoo Experience Appearance
- 09/04/2012 • A Closer Look at the 2012 Voodoo Experience Lineup
- 06/23/2012 • Voodoo Releases 2012 Expansive Lineup: Jack White, Avetts, Bootsy Join The Ritual
- 05/15/2012 • Voodoo Announces Initial Headliners, On-Site Camping
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)