Rolling Stones to play 50th Anniversary Shows in London, Brooklyn
Billboard is reporting that the Rolling Stones will be doing four concerts coming up in November to help celebrate the band’s 50th Anniversary year; two of the shows will be in London at the O2 Arena while two will be at the Bayclays Center in Brooklyn. No doubt they’ll be a ton more news on this to report when it’s officially confirmed, but in the meantime soak up the news and get ready to be out-scalped so hard for these shows when they get announced.
The Rolling Stones will play four dates in November, two at London’s O2 Arena and two at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, a source tells Billboard.biz.
Richard Branson and Australian promoter Paul Dainty will promote, and the source says the Stones will be paid $25 million for the four shows.
More on this as it comes in…
— Mick Jagger (@MickJagger) August 23, 2012
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/04/2013 • SETLIST / VIDEO: Rolling Stones @ Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA 5/3/13
- 04/03/2013 • TOUR DATES: Rolling Stones Announce Nine Shows
- 03/27/2013 • Glastonbury 2013: Rolling Stones, Mumford & Sons, Tame Impala, Foals & More
- 01/21/2013 • Mick Jagger says The Rolling Stones Won’t Play Coachella
- 12/14/2012 • Rolling Stones Mobile App Leaks Coachella 2013 Date!
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More
- 05/17/2013 • WEBCAST: Hangout Music Fest 2013 on MTV.com
- 05/16/2013 • NEW MUSIC: Queens of the Stone Age Debut “If I Had A Tail”