VIDEO: Refused – “New Noise” (Live on Jimmy Fallon)
Hey, speaking of bands starting with R that played network television last night, some of you may not be totally familiar with the band Refused. Their reuinion tour this year began with the Coachella announcement, and ever since they’ve brought their classic album, The Shape Of Punk To Come, alive with live performances and festival slots.
Last night they played Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and did “New Noise,” which may feature one of the best intros from a production standpoint than I’ve ever seen. That pause before the drop is ominous as hell…
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/19/2013 • WATCH: Kanye West on Saturday Night Live
- 05/19/2013 • SETLIST / VIDEO: Rolling Stones (w/ Dave Grohl) @ Honda Center, Anaheim, CA 5/18/13
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More