LivePhish.com announces Jones Beach Webcasts
In case you missed the news yesterday, Phish announced that they’ll be doing a paid LivePhish.com webcast for the two-night run at Jones Beach coming up next week for Fourth of July. Fans who pre-order the webcast will get a commemorative t-shirt celebrating the shows…
On July 3rd and 4th, Phish will play two sold out shows in Wantagh, NY. Both shows will be webcast live at LivePhish.com. The webcasts are available for pre-order now, along with a Jones Beach event t-shirt. Individual shows are available for $14.99 and a two-night pass is available for $25.99.
LivePhish.com will broadcast a 9-camera, high definition shoot with high quality audio mixed live. You can tune in on your large screen TVs via HDMI-equipped PCs or Macs, as well as on Android devices, Boxee, and Xbox game consoles.
To pre-order (along with a Jones Beach event t-shirt), click here.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 08/27/2012 • Phish to webcast 3-night run @ Dick’s via LivePhish
- 08/21/2012 • LivePhish.com to Offer Webcast From Sold-Out Show @ Oak Mountain Fri. 8/24
- 08/06/2012 • LivePhish to Offer Phish Webcasts from SF
- 08/06/2012 • FREE DOWNLOAD: Phish – Live Bait 8
- 06/14/2012 • COUCH TOUR: Phish announces paid Portsmouth webcasts
- 05/20/2013 • R.I.P. Ray Manzarek, The Doors (1939-2013)
- 05/20/2013 • Coachella 2014: Dates Confirmed, Presales Soon
- 05/20/2013 • First City Festival: Passion Pit, Modest Mouse, MGMT, Beach House and more
- 05/19/2013 • WATCH: Kanye West on Saturday Night Live
- 05/19/2013 • SETLIST / VIDEO: Rolling Stones (w/ Dave Grohl) @ Honda Center, Anaheim, CA 5/18/13