Phish is a few hours away from kicking off a two-night run at nTelos Pavilion in Portsmouth, VA, and this week they’re asking the fans to contribute a little more directly to their @Phish_FTR account by tweeting at them during the show (or soon after). The band has never shied away from using all of what new technology can offer in connecting them closer with their fans, and this is yet another example of that.
Get in on “Fan Photo Week” starting tonight…
The band’s Summer Tour continues to chug along, and it’s time for “Fan Photo Week” here at From The Road. We’re asking fans to submit their best photos beginning tonight in Portsmouth and continuing through Sunday in Cincinnati. The photos dont need to be limited to the concert itself, although that will end up being our main focus. Photos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweeted to @Phish_FTR during the show. Yours could end up at From The Road at Phish.com this week.
The rules are simple:
- No pro-camera rigs allowed (this means no detachable lens SLRs)
– Photos must arrive within 12 hours of the show to be considered forposting
– Please limit the file size to 5MB in size
– Include your name and phone # with your entry
– Once submitted, you agree that Phish may use the photograph in any and all media outlets. We will, of course, credit all photographers