PHOTOS: Big Freedia @ Tipitina’s Uptown’s 2012 Fess Jazztival 4/29/12
Wesley grew up in coastal Georgia and is a former resident of The Music City and the Big Easy where he helped get Live Music Blog: NOLA off-the-ground, managing it in New Orleans through Jazz Fest 2012. Hodges is now an attorney living amongst THE CALIFORNIANS in West LA. His favorite artists include My Morning Jacket, Pink Floyd, Sigur Rós, Widespread Panic, Futurebirds, The Allman Brothers Band, Dr. Dog, Tame Impala, Anders Osborne, Monster Rally, Radiohead and Bobby & The Midnites. Daft Punk is actually playing at his house tonight and you're invited.
- 02/07/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Big Freedia / Don’t Talk to the Cops / Radjaw @ Neumos, Seattle 2/5/13
- 12/05/2012 • BUKU Music and Art Project 2013: STS9, Passion Pit, Kendrick Lamar, Primus 3D and more
- 06/19/2012 • REVIEW: Big Freedia @ Public Works, SF 6/14/12
- 05/15/2012 • Bonnaroo Releases 2012 Schedule, NOLA Acts Land Big Spots
- 05/09/2012 • PHOTOS: Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears @ Tipitina’s Uptown – 4/29/12
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)
Comments are closed.