WATCH: Pres Hall, Shorty, Shamarr, Mayor Landrieu do “Bourbon Street Parade”
New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu appears as a special guest on tambourine with the Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Trombone Shorty and Shamarr Allen on “Bourbon Street Parade” at the 2012 Jazz Fest Cubes Release Press Party at the New Orleans Fairgrounds.
Wesley grew up in coastal Georgia and is a former resident of The Music City and the Big Easy where he helped get Live Music Blog: NOLA off-the-ground, managing it in New Orleans through Jazz Fest 2012. Hodges is now an attorney living amongst THE CALIFORNIANS in West LA. His favorite artists include My Morning Jacket, Pink Floyd, Sigur Rós, Widespread Panic, Futurebirds, The Allman Brothers Band, Dr. Dog, Tame Impala, Anders Osborne, Monster Rally, Radiohead and Bobby & The Midnites. Daft Punk is actually playing at his house tonight and you're invited.
- 04/23/2013 • It’s Jazz Fest Time In New Orleans
- 04/07/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Allah-Las @ Circle Bar, New Orleans 4/2/13
- 11/27/2012 • CONCERT RECAP: Big Gigantic w/ Crizzly @ House of Blues NOLA 11/16/12
- 11/19/2012 • CONCERT RECAP: Dr. Dog @ Tipitina’s, New Orleans 11/15/12
- 11/12/2012 • CONCERT RECAP: White Denim plus Maps and Atlases @ One Eyed Jacks – 11/7/12
- 06/19/2013 • WATCH: Dehaan aka Metallica Perform “Kill ‘Em All” In Full @ Orion Fest
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
Comments are closed.