Phish approved for Atlantic City in June?
You’ve probably been following at least an inkling or rumor through Twitter that Phish is basically good-to-go for a multi-night run in Atlantic City some time in June. The local press has been leaking all they can to get the word out and tons of folks have already booked hotel rooms. Hidden Track seemed to be the first to post on this potential event, and now with this article late last week in pressofatlanticcity.com, an announcement seems imminent.
Four multiday music festivals have been approved by City Council for Bader Field this year.
We’re always a little unsure of booking ourselves before the news itself is official, so we’ll update you here when you can start planning your summer tour. For now, consider it a rumor and pay attention to those “in the know” on Twitter. Or just follow @Phish and get the news when most people get it…
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 06/16/2012 • Kevin Fuller got photos from the Phish show last night for us…
- 12/22/2011 • Phish will definitely be touring in 2012
- 11/03/2010 • Marco Benevento & Friends @ The Theatre at Trump Plaza, Atlantic City 10/30/10 Late-Night
- 09/20/2010 • Phish in Atlantic City: Phamily Poker Classic Announced
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More
- 05/17/2013 • WEBCAST: Hangout Music Fest 2013 on MTV.com
- 05/16/2013 • NEW MUSIC: Queens of the Stone Age Debut “If I Had A Tail”