Sasquatch 2012: Tickets on sale this Friday
Make your Black Friday shopping legit this year by buying in on tickets for Sasquatch Music Festival’s return to the Gorge on Memorial Day weekend next year. Given how fast the festival sold out last year, you should not wait on this one at all if you suspect you’ve got a free weekend and want to spend it at one of the best concert venues in the entire world.
Sasquatch! Music Festival returns for 2012 on the heels of last year’s 10th anniversary, which crushed previous attendance records and set a new mark for the speed with which tickets sold out. The festival will run May 25-28 (Memorial Day Weekend) at The Gorge, the internationally acclaimed concert venue carved in the basalt cliffs high above the Columbia River Gorge in Quincy, WA. A limited number of special discounted 4-day festival passes will be available in time for the holiday gift season on Friday, November 25 at 10:00 A.M. (PST) via sasquatchfestival.com. The festival’s complete lineup will be announced in February.
We’ll have more on this as it comes in. Sasquatch is a guaranteed good time; don’t slack on this.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More
- 05/17/2013 • WEBCAST: Hangout Music Fest 2013 on MTV.com
- 05/16/2013 • NEW MUSIC: Queens of the Stone Age Debut “If I Had A Tail”