SnowGlobe Festival: NYE 2012 in Tahoe
Sometime today the official headliner announcement is going to come down from the team at SnowGlobe Music Festival, a New Year’s Eve three-day music festival celebration in South Lake Tahoe, CA that just jumped on my radar. I am all over this festival, though, so I was quick to jump in with their PR team and ask for the deets ahead of the rest of the general public info leak.
Thanks to their team getting me the info just in time for the release of the morning Tahoe papers, I’ve got it on proper and official authority that Pretty Lights, Bassnectar, Thievery Corporation and Glitch Mob are all set as headliners for the three day event. For any Bay Area fans that are looking for the untz that weekend, the team putting on this festival is bound to deliver a full-on rager of a lineup with at least 40 more bands scheduled to be announced.
We’ll be rounding up all the details on New Year’s Eve shows early next week to make sure everyone knows where they should be planning to rage face. Some decisions seemed easy before and now they seem more difficult…
Update: here is (likely) the rest of the lineup…
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 06/19/2013 • WATCH: Dehaan aka Metallica Perform “Kill ‘Em All” In Full @ Orion Fest
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify