PHOTOS: Broken Social Scene @ ACL Fest 2011 (DAY THREE)
We’ve got a few more photosets to get posted from this year’s ACL Fest, but we were definitely a bit more mellow on our coverage of the third and final day of the festival. At least I was. A bit of that fatigue sets in and you start to make a few decisions on when to chill and relax, so I was psyched to see a few bands on Sunday’s lineup that allowed me to float around because I had seen them before (which, in turn, allowed me to chill). Broken Social Scene was definitely one of those bands and the first one I shot, and I got to see some of the “classics” like “7/4 (Shoreline)” and “Major Label Debut.” Fun times.
Read on for my full gallery from the set…
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 10/10/2012 • FESTIVAL PREVIEW: Austin City Limits Music Festival 2012
- 05/21/2012 • ACL Fest 2012 Lineup: RHCP, Neil Young, Black Keys, Jack White and more
- 09/23/2011 • ACL Fest 2011 Highlights (Animated GIF Edition)
- 09/23/2011 • @LMBNOLA: 2011 Austin City Limits Festival Wrap
- 09/23/2011 • PHOTOS/VIDEOS: Fleet Foxes @ ACL Fest 2011 (DAY THREE)
- 05/23/2013 • WATCH: Prince – “Let’s Go Crazy -> FixUrLifeUp -> Let’s Go Crazy” @ Billboard Music Awards 2013
- 05/22/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Devendra Banhart @ Regency Ballroom, SF 5/21/13
- 05/22/2013 • TOUR DATES: Ty Segall Announces Summer 2013 Dates
- 05/22/2013 • DAFT PUNK WATCH: RS Cover Story, Remixes Announced, Hear “Horizon” Bonus Track
- 05/22/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: The Black Angels & Hanni El Khatib @ The Mayan LA 5/21/13