PHOTOS: TV On the Radio @ ACL Fest 2011 (DAY TWO)
After the epic Cee Lo set on Saturday at ACL, I ran over to the other end of the field and caught the TV On the Radio set (well, most of it). The band was in prime attention in the photo pit and the band came out strong with “Halfway Home,” which got everyone clapping and singing along quite a bit.
Here’s my photo gallery from the set:
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 10/10/2012 • FESTIVAL PREVIEW: Austin City Limits Music Festival 2012
- 05/21/2012 • ACL Fest 2012 Lineup: RHCP, Neil Young, Black Keys, Jack White and more
- 09/23/2011 • ACL Fest 2011 Highlights (Animated GIF Edition)
- 09/23/2011 • @LMBNOLA: 2011 Austin City Limits Festival Wrap
- 09/23/2011 • PHOTOS/VIDEOS: Fleet Foxes @ ACL Fest 2011 (DAY THREE)
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)
- 06/16/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Parquet Courts, Naomi Punk @ Neumos, Seattle, WA 6/12/13
- 06/15/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Two Highlights (Paul McCartney, Amadou & Mariam, Superjam, Animal Collective)