Photos: Friday @ Outside Lands 2011
Outside Lands Music Festival began yesterday and I caught a seriously wicked day of music and definitely enjoyed myself out there; front to back I was able to catch Lotus, The Meters, MGMT, and Phish all with great sight lines, plenty of friendly connections and some free beer courtesy of the media tent. Day one spoiled me completely.
Here’s a bunch of my quick shots and cell phone photos from yesterday; I’m heading back out there now and plan to recap the whole weekend once I’m on a flight to Chicago for the three-night Phish run at UIC Pavilion…
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/02/2013 • North Coast Music Festival 2013 Lineup: Wu-Tang, Bisco, Big Gigantic, Paper Diamond and more
- 03/26/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Lotus @ The National, Richmond, VA 3/15-3/16/13
- 02/05/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Lotus @ Best Buy Theater, NYC 1/26/13, Knitting Factory, Brooklyn 1/27/13
- 01/27/2013 • WEBCAST: Lotus Set to Stream Tonight’s show in Brooklyn, NY for Free
- 01/27/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP / SETLIST: Lotus @ House of Blues, Boston 1/25/13
- 05/23/2013 • WATCH: Prince – “Let’s Go Crazy -> FixUrLifeUp -> Let’s Go Crazy” @ Billboard Music Awards 2013
- 05/22/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Devendra Banhart @ Regency Ballroom, SF 5/21/13
- 05/22/2013 • TOUR DATES: Ty Segall Announces Summer 2013 Dates
- 05/22/2013 • DAFT PUNK WATCH: RS Cover Story, Remixes Announced, Hear “Horizon” Bonus Track
- 05/22/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: The Black Angels & Hanni El Khatib @ The Mayan LA 5/21/13