Pitchfork Music Festival Announces Initial 2011 Lineup
The initial lineup for the Pitchfork Music Festival has been announced with Animal Collective, Fleet Foxes, TV on the Radio all topping the bill so far. Plenty more artists will be announced in the coming week but tickets will sell out well in advance of that.
PITCHFORK MUSIC FESTIVAL 2011 LINEUP
The Dismemberment Plan
Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti
TV on the Radio
Once again the festival is set for Chicago’s Union Park from Friday, July 15th to Sunday July 17. Go get your tickets now before they sell out.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 04/30/2013 • Bonnaroo Announces 2013 Late Night Lineup
- 03/04/2013 • Forecastle Festival 2013 Lineup: Black Keys, String Cheese Incident, Animal Collective and more
- 02/21/2013 • Camp Bisco 2013 Lineup: Disco Biscuits, Animal Collective, Umphrey’s McGee, STS9, Bassnectar & More
- 02/19/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013 Lineup: Paul McCartney, Mumford & Sons, Tom Petty, Bjork, Pretty Lights, Wilco and more
- 01/22/2013 • 2013 Governors Ball Lineup: Kanye West, Kings of Leon, Pretty Lights, Animal Collective and more
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More
- 05/17/2013 • WEBCAST: Hangout Music Fest 2013 on MTV.com
- 05/16/2013 • NEW MUSIC: Queens of the Stone Age Debut “If I Had A Tail”