Sasquatch 2011: Festival Sold-Out, Carpools Encouraged
The Sasquatch! Music Festival is proud to announce that the event has completely sold out of all 100,000 tickets (25,000 per day over 4 days) in record time exactly one week from the lineup announcement.
I’ll be honest, I’m not sure I thought the lineup was that good. That must be my jaded vet syndrome talking, but the main factor by which I would have dragged myself up the West Coast to catch the fest would have been The Flaming Lips doing The Soft Bulletin. Seeing Wilco at the Gorge would be pretty epic, too, but really I think that this festival has just finally become that institution for a ton of folks in the Pacific Northwest and I, too, would book every Memorial Day if I lived within striking distance.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 11/27/2012 • Live Music Blog’s Best of 2012: Concerts, Albums, Artists and More (PART ONE)
- 06/01/2012 • EPIC FESTIVAL RECAP: Sasquatch 2012 in Photos
- 05/29/2012 • 10 Amazing Photos from Sasquatch 2012
- 05/28/2012 • Amazing pics from Sasquatch day 1 over at @brooklynvegan
- 05/28/2011 • Sasquatch Festival Stream via NPR
- 05/23/2013 • WATCH: Prince – “Let’s Go Crazy -> FixUrLifeUp -> Let’s Go Crazy” @ Billboard Music Awards 2013
- 05/22/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Devendra Banhart @ Regency Ballroom, SF 5/21/13
- 05/22/2013 • TOUR DATES: Ty Segall Announces Summer 2013 Dates
- 05/22/2013 • DAFT PUNK WATCH: RS Cover Story, Remixes Announced, Hear “Horizon” Bonus Track
- 05/22/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: The Black Angels & Hanni El Khatib @ The Mayan LA 5/21/13