Atlantic City Detox Citation
Hey everyone, sorry for the radio silence around here. Our whole crew has been locked up in Atlantic City following an especially un-heady citation that we were all issued on the Boardwalk on Halloween night. Everything was going so well before Moses came through and parted the sea of wooks…
Then shit got real. #awwHELLno
Our buddy @Phortin was found guilty first as he was cited for “Orderly Conduct,” something that has absolutely zero place at a Phish show and something we will continually shame him with on tours to come. Thankfully, he got a Seven Below discount which knocked the fine down to $4.20, assuming of course that it’s paid within the 46 Days allotted. All of this was straight from the mouth of Gamehendge Police, the security force that was patrolling the Boardwalk and issuing multiple citations to anyone going overboard and talking about Widespread Panic or possessing an un-opened container on their person. I’m actually pretty lucky I didn’t get busted for Improper Use of Air Guitar / Air Drumming, something that I have a hard time keeping under control when the band is on stage.
We’ll have plenty more to share once we get our memory cards back from lock-up. Be on the lookout for this guy at the Holiday run…
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/19/2013 • WATCH: Kanye West on Saturday Night Live
- 05/19/2013 • SETLIST / VIDEO: Rolling Stones (w/ Dave Grohl) @ Honda Center, Anaheim, CA 5/18/13
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More