Hardly Strictly Bluegrass: 2010 Schedule Posted
The schedule for this year’s Hardly Strictly Bluegrass was just posted in anticipation of this weekend’s three-day free music festival in Golden Gate Park. It still blows me away that something this big can be free. I’m probably most excited about the lineup on Sunday with Umphrey’s McGee, Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings and Keller & the Keels. You can download the schedule PDF here. Who’s going?!
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 01/04/2013 • Hardly Strictly Bluegrass 2013 Dates Announced
- 12/03/2012 • Live Music Blog’s Best of 2012: Concerts, Albums, Artists and More (Part Two)
- 10/10/2011 • Heady Links (Hardly Strictly, Gaga, Beats, WillCall, UM & Groupon)
- 10/01/2011 • VIDEO PREVIEW: Day Two @ Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival 2011
- 10/01/2011 • THOUGHTS: Day One @ Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival 2011
- 05/20/2013 • R.I.P. Ray Manzarek, The Doors (1939-2013)
- 05/20/2013 • Coachella 2014: Dates Confirmed, Presales Soon
- 05/20/2013 • First City Festival: Passion Pit, Modest Mouse, MGMT, Beach House and more
- 05/19/2013 • WATCH: Kanye West on Saturday Night Live
- 05/19/2013 • SETLIST / VIDEO: Rolling Stones (w/ Dave Grohl) @ Honda Center, Anaheim, CA 5/18/13