Phish Announces New Year’s Eve Run
Phish just announced their heavily rumored New Year’s Eve run, a five-night run with two nights in Worcester and three nights at Madison Square Garden (including the band’s first-ever January 1st show). Time to change my shorts…
At the end of December, Phish returns to the road for a five-show Holiday/NYE Run, beginning with 2 nights in Worcester and ending with three nights at Madison Square Garden in New York. Not only will the New York City run include a three-set New Year’s Eve show, but for the first time in Phish History, the band will perform on January 1st.
PHISH NEW YEAR’S RUN 2010-2011
12/27 DCU Center, Worcester, MA
12/28 DCU Center, Worcester, MA
12/30 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
12/31 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
01/01 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
A limited number of tickets for all five shows are available directly through Phish Tickets’ online ticketing system at http://phish.portals.musictoday.com/. The ticket request period is currently underway and will end Saturday, October 2nd at Noon EST. Tickets will go on sale to the public on Saturday, October 9th at Noon EST (for MSG) and Sunday, October 10th at 10:00am EST (for Worcester).
As with Phish’s Fall Tour, included in the ticket price for each specific date, is a free MP3 download of the entire show (a fully mixed soundboard recording), redeemable at LivePhish.com, often within an hour of the band stepping off stage.
For complete ticketing information, please click here.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 01/03/2013 • PHOTOS: Phish @ Madison Square Garden, NYE 12/31/12
- 12/13/2012 • Phish’s Four-Night MSG New Years Run will be Webcast
- 01/06/2012 • PHISH FRIDAY: 10 Video Highlights from NYE 2012 Run
- 01/03/2012 • SETLIST / VIDEO: Phish @ Madison Square Garden, NYC 12/31/11
- 12/30/2011 • SETLIST: Phish @ Madison Square Garden, NYC 12/29/11
- 05/22/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: The Black Angels & Hanni El Khatib @ The Mayan LA 5/21/13
- 05/21/2013 • Interlocken Fest Confirms Multiple Nights of Widespread Panic, Furthur, SCI and The Black Crowes
- 05/21/2013 • JamBase Live at The Gorge Has Been Cancelled
- 05/21/2013 • SETLIST / RECAP / VIDEO: Rolling Stones @ Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA 5/20/13
- 05/21/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Moon Taxi @ Tipitina’s Uptown, New Orleans, LA 5/16/13