The Oatmeal on Clapping Along at Concerts
The Oatmeal is one of the best sites on the web these days, and he’s finally tackling some of those live music comedic elements that we’ve all been subjected to. First up is his lament on clapping along at concerts, something I generally hate and see as something that almost never works unless you’re in an arena and U2 is on stage. Not even Wilco can pull this off.
As always, NAILED IT.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/19/2013 • SETLIST / VIDEO: Rolling Stones (w/ Dave Grohl) @ Honda Center, Anaheim, CA 5/18/13
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More
- 05/17/2013 • WEBCAST: Hangout Music Fest 2013 on MTV.com