Cash at the Door? Awesome. Bob Dylan Played SF Last Night
“The ticketing experiment was a very worthy endeavor,” Goldenvoice’s David Lefkowitz told Pollstar. “We set up street performers, port-o-potties and food vendors for the patrons in line. While the show would have sold more with advance sales, we were happy to take this ride with Bob Dylan and his team. It would be nice to see other artists and promoters begin to try different ways to shake up the rapidly escalating fees and scalper dominance.”
[if-cf-def "sources"]Read more: [cf "sources" separator=", "]
I’m eager to see photos and see how the legend reacted at the show to the dedicated fans. If you were there, drop some comments and let us know how the show went….
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 04/21/2013 • AmericanaramA Festival of Music: Bob Dylan, Wilco, MMJ and More
- 12/03/2012 • Live Music Blog’s Best of 2012: Concerts, Albums, Artists and More (Part Two)
- 08/09/2011 • LMB NYC: This Week’s Concert Calendar
- 09/07/2010 • Bumbershoot 2010: Day One Photos and Videos
- 09/03/2010 • 10 Must-See Bands @ Bumbershoot 2010
- 05/25/2013 • Tommy Hamilton’s Beard and Straight Unexpected Fire – Electron @ Toad’s Place 5/11/13
- 05/24/2013 • PHOTOS / VIDEOS: Colin Stetson @ Museum of Fine Arts, Boston 5/9/13
- 05/23/2013 • WATCH: Prince – “Let’s Go Crazy -> FixUrLifeUp -> Let’s Go Crazy” @ Billboard Music Awards 2013
- 05/22/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Devendra Banhart @ Regency Ballroom, SF 5/21/13
- 05/22/2013 • TOUR DATES: Ty Segall Announces Summer 2013 Dates