Photos: Paul McCartney @ AT&T Park, San Francisco 7/10/10
Yesterday we posted Pete’s review from the three-hour Paul McCartney concert this past Saturday night at AT&T Park. Today, our friend Spencer Crooks said we could publish a few of his amazing photos from the same show. Check out the review at The Owl Mag and check out this set of my favorite five photos he managed to capture.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 06/12/2013 • Bonnaroo & Ustream.tv Announce Webcast Schedule
- 04/16/2013 • OUTSIDE LANDS 2013: Paul McCartney, NIN, RHCP, Phoenix, Gary Clark Jr. & More
- 02/19/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013 Lineup: Paul McCartney, Mumford & Sons, Tom Petty, Bjork, Pretty Lights, Wilco and more
- 02/07/2013 • Fans Getting Antsy, Fake Hangout Fest Posters Begin Flooding In
- 02/07/2013 • Fans Getting Antsy, Fake Bonnaroo Posters Begin Flooding In
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)