2010 Treasure Island Music Festival Lineup Announced
The gorgeous, panoramic views of the San Francisco Bay will serve as the backdrop for LCD Soundsystem and Belle & Sebastian when they headline The 2010 Treasure Island Music Festival presented by Noise Pop and Another Planet Entertainment. The fourth annual festival, which takes place on Treasure Island over two days — October 16th and 17th — will carry on the tradition of featuring some of the music world’s most exciting artists.
This year’s stellar line-up, in addition to LCD Soundsystem and Belle & Sebastian (making their first Bay Area appearance in four years!), is a who’s who of the dance/electronic and indie rock worlds, including The National, Broken Social Scene, She & Him, Deadmau5, Kruder & Dorfmeister (live) (with one of their first U.S. performances since 2001), Miike Snow, !!!, Superchunk, Surfer Blood, Die Antwoord, Little Dragon, Four Tet, Rogue Wave, Ra Ra Riot, Monotonix, Phantogram, The Sea & Cake, Phosphorescent, Holy Fuck, Jamaica, Wallpaper, Papercuts, Maus Haus and The Mumlers.
As I mentioned before, I’m pretty sure that me and my crew will be in Las Vegas for the three-night Phish run that’s been on the rumor mill for a bit. I’d love to do both because this lineup looks pretty rad, and bands like The Sea & Cake don’t often make their way out to the West Coast.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 06/19/2013 • WATCH: Dehaan aka Metallica Perform “Kill ‘Em All” In Full @ Orion Fest
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify