High Sierra 2010: I’m Back
Wow. I don’t even know where to start digesting all the media that we brought home with us from High Sierra Music Festival. My roommate and I covered the festival deep, with about 1,000 photos and 2 hours worth of video highlights just in our collections. This doesn’t include any of the other photos or videos that Camp Cock Awe collected, which was 40 people or so from the Bay Area that decided to celebrate High Sierra with copious amounts of whiskey. You may have seen our t-shirt rocking in full force…
I honestly had more fun this weekend than any other music festival I had previously attended. So many more highlights to come.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 12/03/2012 • Live Music Blog’s Best of 2012: Concerts, Albums, Artists and More (Part Two)
- 11/27/2012 • Live Music Blog’s Best of 2012: Concerts, Albums, Artists and More (PART ONE)
- 07/12/2012 • RECAP / PHOTOS: High Sierra Music Festival 2012
- 06/28/2012 • TOUR DATES: Rubblebucket plays High Sierra, Camp Bisco and then tour with Reptar
- 06/13/2012 • PREVIEW: High Sierra 2012 Artist Playshops
- 05/19/2013 • SETLIST / VIDEO: Rolling Stones (w/ Dave Grohl) @ Honda Center, Anaheim, CA 5/18/13
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More
- 05/17/2013 • WEBCAST: Hangout Music Fest 2013 on MTV.com