Pitchfork Music Festival Adds Comedy Stage, Schedule Announced
The folks at Pitchfork recently announced that they’d be adding comedy to this year’s Pitchfork Music Festival lineup.
…we’re happy to announce the first ever Pitchfork Music Festival comedy stage! It’s hosted by Les Savy Fav frontman (and Pitchfork.tv jokester) Tim Harrington and features veteran stand-up artist Eugene Mirman, “The State”/Wet Hot American Summer star Michael Showalter, “Daily Show” correspondent Wyatt Cenac, and “Saturday Night Live” writer Hannibal Buress. All the jokes go down on Friday, July 16, on the Balance Stage.
The schedule has also been posted. If you’re going to this year’s festival, please drop me a line if you’d be willing to send in updates and/or photos from the festivities.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)
- 06/16/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Parquet Courts, Naomi Punk @ Neumos, Seattle, WA 6/12/13