Wilco Announce Summer-Themed Photo Contest for Solid Sound Festival
Wilco has announced the return of their semi-regular photo contest. First round begins now through July 7th and is open to any quality photographs with the theme “Summer + throwing in a little Wilco can’t hurt.” A group of 15 finalists will be selected and posted on the Solid Sound website on July 11 for final round democratic voting, July 13-19. Winners will be announced shortly after voting closes. Prizes range from shirts & mugs to weekend Solid Sound Festival passes + hotel. Entry, terms, and other points at http://www.solidsoundfestival.com. Good luck!
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)