New Radiohead album almost finished, No 2010 Dates Booked (So Far)
Radiohead are making progress in the studio. The band started recording past Winter and are currently in the studio working on the last bits. Ed O’Brien said it will be a matter of weeks till it’s finished and hopes to see the release before the end of this
Hopefully this is the start of the set of press leaks that get a new album hyped effectively, which means that tour dates could start popping up ahead of that. We’ll keep our eyes peeled.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 03/05/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: The Punch Brothers @ The Calvin Theatre, Northampton, MA 2/15/2013
- 02/14/2013 • Radiohead to start work on their ninth album in September
- 02/13/2013 • VIDEO: Thom Yorke Solo Acoustic Set at 2002 Bridge School Benefit
- 01/16/2013 • Thom Yorke Releases A-Thomic mix – including Radiohead Remixes
- 12/26/2012 • ICYMI: Download a copy of the Radiohead @ Bonnaroo 2006 soundboard
- 05/24/2013 • PHOTOS / VIDEOS: Colin Stetson @ Museum of Fine Arts, Boston 5/9/13
- 05/23/2013 • WATCH: Prince – “Let’s Go Crazy -> FixUrLifeUp -> Let’s Go Crazy” @ Billboard Music Awards 2013
- 05/22/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Devendra Banhart @ Regency Ballroom, SF 5/21/13
- 05/22/2013 • TOUR DATES: Ty Segall Announces Summer 2013 Dates
- 05/22/2013 • DAFT PUNK WATCH: RS Cover Story, Remixes Announced, Hear “Horizon” Bonus Track