Video: Phish Release Official Version of The Cuyahoga Backwards Jam
Well, it’s another day and yet another post on Phish’s summer tour currently rolling its way to the East Coast. The band played last night in Portsmouth, VA and brought out an interesting set of material, a few debuts, and yet another head-scratcher in the eyes of the community as the band has been nothing close to predictable this year thus far. Me likely unpredictable. More please.
It’s time I start posting some other things to offset all of this Phish coverage (sorry for the blog readers that aren’t into the band), so we’ll close out some coverage (until tomorrow) with the band’s release of the “Backwards Down the Number Line” epic that I posted about yesterday. Funny that I was just saying that I’m pretty sure this has been the strongest moment of the tour so far; looks like the band agrees…
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/07/2013 • PHOTOS / VIDEOS: The Meter Men with Page McConnell @ Jazz Fest 2013
- 05/06/2013 • PHOTOS: Final Day @ Jazz Fest 2013 (Trombone Shorty, Black Keys, Meter Men with Page & More)
- 04/30/2013 • Phish Releases 6/20/95 and “The Fleezer” from 6/22/95
- 04/21/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Record Store Day 2013
- 04/18/2013 • David Gilmour Remembers Storm Thorgerson (1944-2013)
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)