Nateva Music Festival Single-Day Tickets on Sale
If you were on the fence about attending Nateva Festival up in Maine over Fourth of July weekend, they just announced that they’ll allow some easy one-day options that would allow you to show up, see your day of choice, camp (with no extra charge) and head home the next day.
Beginning today, the festival will offer single-day tickets for one-time entry to Friday, Saturday and Sunday’s shows with an unprecedented value: free courtesy camping.
If you’re an East Coaster with nothing to do on the 4th, I can’t see why you would be missing this. I would easily plunk down cash to see Saturday’s lineup.
Day tickets to the three-day event at the Oxford Fairgrounds in Oxford, Maine – slated for July 2, 3 and 4 with an early-bird preview evening on July 1 – are $89 per day and are available at NatevaFestival.com.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 07/19/2010 • Photo Fest: Nateva Music & Camping Festival (Part Deux)
- 07/09/2010 • Check out the JamBase photos and commentary from Nateva
- 07/08/2010 • Photo Fest: Nateva Music & Camping Festival
- 06/30/2010 • Oooh! Aaah! Fourth of July Live Music Roundup
- 06/28/2010 • Nateva Festival: Let the Previews Start Rolling…
- 05/22/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: The Black Angels & Hanni El Khatib @ The Mayan LA 5/21/13
- 05/21/2013 • Interlocken Fest Confirms Multiple Nights of Widespread Panic, Furthur, SCI and The Black Crowes
- 05/21/2013 • JamBase Live at The Gorge Has Been Cancelled
- 05/21/2013 • SETLIST / RECAP / VIDEO: Rolling Stones @ Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA 5/20/13
- 05/21/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Moon Taxi @ Tipitina’s Uptown, New Orleans, LA 5/16/13