BuzzMedia Adds The Hype Machine, PureVolume, PopMatter, Gorilla vs. Bear, Concrete Loop and RCRD LBL to Portfolio
I know this isn’t live music related, but I’ve been a long-time fan of The Hype Machine and use it regularly to sample new music. I wonder what changes we’ll see (if any).
UPDATE 2) BuzzMedia has added today 6 major music blogs. PureVolume, PopMatters, Gorilla vs. Bear, The Hype Machine, Concrete Loop and RCRD LBL join Stereogum, Buzznet, Idolator and Absolute Punk in the web entertainment publisher’s music portfolio.
UPDATE: BuzzMedia tells Hypebot that HypeM, RCRDLBL and Pop Matters are partnerships. “All sites will retain their own editorial control.”
(Updated with TechCrunch confirmations and Hypebot corrections).
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/19/2013 • WATCH: Kanye West on Saturday Night Live
- 05/19/2013 • SETLIST / VIDEO: Rolling Stones (w/ Dave Grohl) @ Honda Center, Anaheim, CA 5/18/13
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More