Superfly Presents Life is good Festival
I’m waiting to see who gets added to the Life is good Festival, a festival that Superfly is putting on in partnership with Life is good. It’s set for Sept. 11-12th and I’m sure we’ll see some heavy hitters on this one considering the promoters.
Superfly Productions is teaming up with Life is good®, a Boston-based company that spreads good vibes through its colorful collection of apparel and accessories, to produce a two-day music festival with the goal of raising $1 million to heal and strengthen children facing life-threatening challenges, including violence, illness, and extreme poverty.
The festival will feature a first-of-its-kind fundraising component, rewarding festival attendees who raise money for the cause with special VIGP perks and privileges (Life is good’s version of a VIP is a VGP – a Very Good Person).
The 2010 Life is good Festival at Blue Hills will feature nationally- known musical talent, good food, games, activities and art projects. The multi-stage festival will take place September 11 – 12 on historic and picturesque Prowse Farm at the foot of the Blue Hills in Canton, Mass., a suburb of Boston.
To get more information, please visit www.lifeisgood.com/festivals.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/22/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Devendra Banhart @ Regency Ballroom, SF 5/21/13
- 05/22/2013 • TOUR DATES: Ty Segall Announces Summer 2013 Dates
- 05/22/2013 • DAFT PUNK WATCH: RS Cover Story, Remixes Announced, Hear “Horizon” Bonus Track
- 05/22/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: The Black Angels & Hanni El Khatib @ The Mayan LA 5/21/13
- 05/21/2013 • Interlocken Fest Confirms Multiple Nights of Widespread Panic, Furthur, SCI and The Black Crowes