Festival Deadpool: All Points West
Similarly, it doesn’t look like AEG will revive its All Points West festival at Liberty State Park in Jersey City, N.J. “We’re probably going to kill it,” says Phillips of APW, “mostly because the site. As beautiful as it is, it’s very hard to get New Yorkers to cross that river. All Points West is an experiment that just didn’t work.”
We had a sense that this was going to happen already and it makes sense that this one didn’t live up to its hype, but it’s always sad to see an event like this fall by the wayside. I’m sure they’ll noodle on a fitting alternative that will get some new name next year, but until that point you’ll have to just travel a bit to see what you want.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)