Breaking News: Parents Won’t Let 14-Year Old Attend Phish Concert
Ok so i am 14. My favorite band in the WHOLE world is phish. They are almost like a hippie band and they play very happy music about random things. Well last summer my parents went to thier concert and i wanted to go but they said no beacause people do things there that i shouldn’t be exposed to. Their going again this summer and i REALLY want to go but again they said no!!!!!! They said because people do drugs there. but really i am a responsible person!! It’s not like im gonna go up some random hippie and say ” Yo give me some pot!” I wouldn’t do that. So i don’t really understand why they wont let me go….Any idea???!!!??!!
I’m speechless; the parents can go, but the 14-year old can’t? We at LIVE MUSIC BLOG.com will not stand for this injustice!
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/07/2013 • PHOTOS / VIDEOS: The Meter Men with Page McConnell @ Jazz Fest 2013
- 05/06/2013 • PHOTOS: Final Day @ Jazz Fest 2013 (Trombone Shorty, Black Keys, Meter Men with Page & More)
- 04/30/2013 • Phish Releases 6/20/95 and “The Fleezer” from 6/22/95
- 04/21/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Record Store Day 2013
- 04/18/2013 • David Gilmour Remembers Storm Thorgerson (1944-2013)
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)