For the fans like me that aren’t going to be at Coachella this weekend, we’ve got a first glimpse of what will be made available on the webcast through two sponsored social media app integrations, one on Facebook and one on MySpace. For each three days of the festival, we’re told through the apps that you can customize a playlist that will allow your Coachella webcast experience to be unique. We’ll see how it plays out in action, but I love the idea and I’ll be working on this today and tomorrow before the festival starts on Friday.
Coachella Webcast Offers Customized Playlists
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/20/2013 • Coachella 2014: Dates Confirmed, Presales Soon
- 04/18/2013 • WATCH: Selling Coachella Weekend Two Tix Is Almost Impossible
- 04/13/2013 • WATCH: How To Destroy Angels FULL SET @ Coachella 2013
- 04/13/2013 • WATCH: Daft Punk steal the show at Coachella without performing
- 04/13/2013 • COUCHELLA: Day Two features Phoenix, The Postal Service, Grizzly Bear, Hot Chip, Janelle Monae & More
- 06/19/2013 • WATCH: Dehaan aka Metallica Perform “Kill ‘Em All” In Full @ Orion Fest
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify