Treasure Island Music Festival Returns October 16-17, 2010
The gang at Noise Pop headquarters announced late last week that Treasure Island Music Festival will return this year on the weekend of October 16-17, 2010. As always, the festival is held right in the center of the Bay Area on Treasure Island and features indie rock/dance tunes and tons of hipsters smoking weed. Good times.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 06/26/2012 • Treasure Island Music Festival announces 2012 lineup
- 10/26/2011 • Heady Links: Electric Zoo, Treasure Island, High Sierra 2012 & more…
- 07/12/2010 • 2010 Treasure Island Music Festival Lineup Announced
- 07/13/2009 • 3rd Annual Treasure Island Music Festival Lineup
- 04/08/2009 • Hump Day Heady Links
- 05/22/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Devendra Banhart @ Regency Ballroom, SF 5/21/13
- 05/22/2013 • TOUR DATES: Ty Segall Announces Summer 2013 Dates
- 05/22/2013 • DAFT PUNK WATCH: RS Cover Story, Remixes Announced, Hear “Horizon” Bonus Track
- 05/22/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: The Black Angels & Hanni El Khatib @ The Mayan LA 5/21/13
- 05/21/2013 • Interlocken Fest Confirms Multiple Nights of Widespread Panic, Furthur, SCI and The Black Crowes