High Sierra Music Festival Lineup Finalized
High Sierra just finalized their lineup for this year’s festival.
We’re excited to announce the final batch of artists to join the 20th Annual High Sierra lineup in what is shaping up to be a celebration for the ages. Joining the bill is Jackie Greene, an authentic, bluesy troubadour and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band – the preeminent artists perpetuating authentic New Orleans Dixieland music. The Carolina Chocolate Drops infuse a contemporary spirit into their traditional Black String Band music. We’re excited to welcome back prolific and irreverent singer/songwriter Dan Bern. In addition, joining this year’s lineup will be Heavyweight Dub Champion, The Black Seeds, Skerdio (Skerik + Radioactive), Poor Man’s Whiskey, Scott Amendola and Wil Blades, Rubblebucket, The Heavy Guilt, Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers, Kate Gaffney Band and a quadruple threat of artists-at-large, Josh Clark, Lebo, Skerik, and Eric McFadden.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/22/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: The Black Angels & Hanni El Khatib @ The Mayan LA 5/21/13
- 05/21/2013 • Interlocken Fest Confirms Multiple Nights of Widespread Panic, Furthur, SCI and The Black Crowes
- 05/21/2013 • JamBase Live at The Gorge Has Been Cancelled
- 05/21/2013 • SETLIST / RECAP / VIDEO: Rolling Stones @ Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA 5/20/13
- 05/21/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Moon Taxi @ Tipitina’s Uptown, New Orleans, LA 5/16/13