Pitchfork Music Festival 2010 Lineup Additions: Broken Social Scene, Panda Bear, Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
The Pitchfork Music Festival has announced additions to its initial 2010 lineup, including: Broken Social Scene, Panda Bear, The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, El-P, Girls, among others. Damn! Not bad. Not bad at all.
WHITperson -- aka Marc Whitman or simply "Whit" -- is a long-time LMB contributor known for his in-depth posting style and his knack for crafting interesting podcasts. Whit currently resides in Brooklyn, where he's building up his web development chops and hoping to put his technical skills towards something interesting in the music world. Follow his updates over at whitperson.com and on twitter @whitperson.
- 10/10/2011 • Heady Links (Hardly Strictly, Gaga, Beats, WillCall, UM & Groupon)
- 10/01/2011 • VIDEO PREVIEW: Day Two @ Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival 2011
- 09/21/2011 • PHOTOS: Broken Social Scene @ ACL Fest 2011 (DAY THREE)
- 08/10/2011 • Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival 2011 Lineup
- 01/19/2011 • Broken Social Scene 2011 Winter Tour Dates + Coachella
- 05/21/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Moon Taxi @ Tipitina’s Uptown, New Orleans, LA 5/16/13
- 05/21/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Soundgarden @ The Oakdale Theatre, Wallingford, CT 5/17/13
- 05/20/2013 • R.I.P. Ray Manzarek, The Doors (1939-2013)
- 05/20/2013 • Coachella 2014: Dates Confirmed, Presales Soon
- 05/20/2013 • First City Festival: Passion Pit, Modest Mouse, MGMT, Beach House and more