Phish Friday: Download Live From the Archives No. 14
I have to post this one, not just because of the obvious reason (that it’s more great live Phish), but because it comes to us courtesy of Dan, the owner of Eppie’s restaurant in downtown Charlottesville, where I actually used to live just a few months ago. Check it out:
“Dan, the proprietor of Eppie’s on the Downtown Mall, is a huge Phish fan. If you are in the great city of Charlottesville, VA, swing by, say hello, and thank him for supporting the drop.io pages of the entire Phish Fest8 run.”
Also, just in case you missed it, we posted a link to download the band’s Festival 8 soundcheck, which very quickly made its way around the Internets last night.
Thanks to TMWSIY for the link above.
WHITperson -- aka Marc Whitman or simply "Whit" -- is a long-time LMB contributor known for his in-depth posting style and his knack for crafting interesting podcasts. Whit currently resides in Brooklyn, where he's building up his web development chops and hoping to put his technical skills towards something interesting in the music world. Follow his updates over at whitperson.com and on twitter @whitperson.
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More
- 05/17/2013 • WEBCAST: Hangout Music Fest 2013 on MTV.com
- 05/16/2013 • NEW MUSIC: Queens of the Stone Age Debut “If I Had A Tail”